This parenting gig is hard!
- Are you struggling to get your kids to follow directions?
- Are your emotions all over the place?
- Is it hard to control your temper around your kids?
- Do you feel like no matter what you do, your kids will never be safe enough?
- Are you worried that you intervene too much? Too little?
It can be very helpful to have outside guidance around parenting. Our therapists can help you to:
- Learn coping skills to manage your emotions in a calm way
- Figure out how to protect and nurture your kids while teaching them age-appropriate independence
- Learn more effective techniques in getting your kids to follow directions
All interventions are tailored to your situation. Parenting styles/interventions are not one-size-fits-all. Your therapist can provide guidance on what can help while maintaining an understanding of the challenges and priorities of your family.